● fortywavesaway ●
blog about playlist musings

Farewell sucks.
Thursday, October 28, 2010  |

Pictures first~

 Last memories of 103.

 Peek-a-boo~

I'm like, a paparazzi. o.o
 Gang meeting.

 :P

 Hey, I love her!

 Soosian is stealing a kiss off Hweehoon~

 Qiyan playing with the boinkboink thing, Wenyi is so innocent!

 Rachel Tai and Weiqian.

 #1

#2 - unglam.
Family portrait!! (Someone's missing :P)

 Pretty Soosian!


 So cute!

 I told you I love her!

I love her too !

Did area cleaning today, 103 finally put themselves into great work! Finalised everything, school ended, bid goodbye, went for NPCC. I was very hungry. :/

 This is something that means alot to me, though there are some misunderstandings between.

Drawn by Natasha.

He, is somebody I ought to thank very much. He, has so much confidence, and so much influence. He, is that nice, that handsome, that cute, that funny, that great, that perfect guy. ♥

日子,该怎么过?

Posted at 8:17 PM | 0 comments


Newer / Older